You can set up as many POP (Post Office Protocol) e-mail accounts as you require, up to your maximum limit. Each one of these is in the standard e-mail format of firstname.lastname@example.org. As with your default e-mail address, you can access these accounts through web mail or through your own offline e-mail application.
To add an e-mail account:
- Login to CPanel.
- Click on the Add/Remove Accounts link in the Mail area.
- Click on the Add Account link.
- Enter the first part of the e-mail address and the password for the account in E-mail and Password fields.
- Enter the maximum size limit of this mailbox in the Quota field, if required. The size limit is in megabytes. Not entering a number means that the mailbox size is only limited by the available disk space.
- Click on the Create button.
- Your new account has been added.